No products in the cart.
Computerized glove knit machine HS13
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The world leading high gauge gloves:HS13 is the world leading computerized seamless glove knitting machine that can produce 18G gloves. 18G gloves offer a fit and feel equivalent to that of bare hands.Round and seamless,sung-fitting fingertips make them perfect for applications that require high manual precision including medical ,technical and assembly work.Very tight stitches between the fingers also make them suited for use as coated turn gloves.
- Compact carriage: It features a completely new carriage system which is 20% smaller and 30% lighter than its predecessor.This design yields quicker and more responsive carriage and increases productivity ,all while minimizing structural stress on the machine for increased durability.
- Stitch density control: A new stepping motor finely adjusts stitch density to help the glove conform to the various parts of the hands. By doing so,gloves cab be shaped to fit fingers and hands snugly and extend the benefits of the ultra fine gauge gloves even further.
- X-yarn device: It eliminate the necessity for using post-knit overlock sewing machines at the cuffs.The X-yarn device is therefore an effective way to cut manual labor costs and increase overall productivity.
- Computerized lubrication: HS13 computerized lubrication provides an optimum amount of oil to all required parts according to a preset schedule.Automatic lubrication also prevent over-lubrication,conserving oil and keeping your products clean.
- Control panel: It features on ease of operation. Large LED displays current knitting conditions, Touch-control numerical keys also offer convenient data input.
- Secondary yarn cutter/C2 device: It features a motor-driven cutter and looper for secondary-color yarns.Its electronically controlled motor enables holding and releasing of secondary yarn at specified courses intervals during knitting.
- Infrared drop sensor: The steel wires of traditional micro switch drop device can easily catch the gloves.The sensor replaces the traditional one and features high sensitivity without any any drop obstruct.
- Terminal management system: This system can network all the knitting machines in the plant and realize centralized terminal management. Its advantage include: a) Eliminate the need for programming the machines individually: b) Help calculate the actual productivity and idle and maintenance time of each machine and assess the performance of operators and technicians; c) Link to the internet, the managers can supervise the plant anytime and anywhere.
- Store Name: İmalat Sanayi
- Vendor: İmalat Sanayi
Abdurrahman Nafiz Gürman Mahallesi, General Ali Rıza Gürcan Caddesi
Platform Suit B Blok, Apartman No.:27/45
34164 Güngören İstanbul
- No ratings found yet!